I love stuffed mushrooms… I fell in love with it when I first tired at Red Lobsters in Nashville, TN. So! here’s my attempt to recreate the awesome experience with a touch my uniqueness.
2) Sweet Chilli Sauce (brand, Aroy-D)
3) Red Bell Peppers
5) Panko (Bread crumbs)
6) Mozzarella Cheese
7) Baby shrimp
8) Non-fat Plain Yogurt
9) Lemon Juice
10) “Rooster” Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
11) Worchestire Sauce
1) remove the stems from the mushroom, and minced the stems.
2) marinate the mushroom head with Sweet Chillii sauce and Worchestire sauce in a zip lock bag.
3) Add olive oil to a frying pan, and cook the minced mushrooms stems, celebry, red pepper, panko, minced shrimp, and bread crumbs.
4) Roast red bell peppers in a stove or toaster.
5) Peel the skins off the roasted red bell pepper.
6) Add the roasted bell pepper, yogurt, lemon juice, and sriracha sauce in the mixer. Mix it, baby!
7) Stuff the mushrooms with the stuffing, and bake it in 400F for approximately 15-20mins.
8) Removed the stuffed mushrooms from the oven, and top it with the red pepper sauce.
4) Peel the skins off the roasted red bell peppers, and place it in a mixer.
WE USED TO BE CUTE